Sunday, September 9, 2012

How I got ready for my summer vacation


@FakeDNC2012, #FakeDNC2012
That was me.
I wanted to practice live tweeting, getting bunches of things into my head and onto the iPad real fast.
So I created this Twitter account to have a little fun.
Some jokes were pretty good, but it didn't gain much traction. 18 whole followers.
But 338 tweets in about a week and a half, most designed to take advantage of Joe Biden.
It was also fun.
I see ways of continuing it. But the initial inspiration for that kind of thing, a bit about Sasha or Malia not being allowed to come to the convention because she was found in the sit room, finger perched precariously, asking, "What does this red button do?" That never actually made it to the site, because FakeDNC shut almost completely down once real DNC started.
Check it out, if you want. It was fun.

No comments: